$779,000, Gaithersburg, 5 Beds
- Energy Efficient Audited Home with Solar Panels and sealed insulation! 4 bedroom /4.5 bath+den+study. Chef's Corian kitchen with island, gas cooktop and wall ovens. Large Sun room. Hardwood floors! Master suite with sitting room with gas fireplace, jetted tub and walkin closet! Walk-out basement with gas fireplace, wet bar, media room, dance floor and full bath! Private rear deck with screened in porch and hot tub! Make this your home today! Text 18624 to 202-800-1150 for Mobile Tour.
Single Family Home
4 Full Bathrooms
1 Half Bathroom
Interior: 6,210 sqft
MLS #: MC10171758
Single Family Home for sale in Gaithersburg, MD
Energy Efficient Audited Home with Solar Panels and sealed insulation! 4 bedroom /4.5 bath+den+study. Chef's Corian kitchen with island, gas cooktop and wall ovens. Large Sun room. Hardwood floors! Master suite with sitting room with gas fireplace, jetted tub and walkin closet! Walk-out basement with gas fireplace, wet bar, media room, dance floor and full bath! Private rear deck with screened in porch and hot tub! Make this your home today! Text 18624 to 202-800-1150 for Mobile Tour.
- Single Family Home
- - Home was built by one of the Washington area’s more highly regarded home builder’s, NV Homes.
- - Home owners are the original owners who have a construction background and worked directly with the NV architects and superintendent to create a truly semi-custom home with special additions and unique features not found in any other homes in the neighbo
- - Bathrooms and laundry room are double wrapped with insulation to reduce noise
- - Subfloors are screwed down instead of nailed down for greater stability an minimize movement and ‘squeaking’
- - Had the builder add flooring to the attic and crawl spaces and doors to crawl space in master closet and under stairs – not in original plan.
- - Three-sided gas fireplace between master bedroom and master sitting room – not in original design of house
- - Ceiling fan drops in various places in the house (i.e. each of the bedrooms, bonus room, morning room – not in original design of house.
- - Added 4 recessed lights in ceiling of master closet for much better lighting – not in original design of house
- - Builder extended a gas line to the outside of the house which, when the deck was build, the homeowner had a gas line run under the deck up to the now built-in gas grill on the deck.
- - Added flood lights to the back of the house for security – not in the original design.
- - House wired for electronics at the time of construction
- - Wiring dropped behind walls
- - Wiring centralized into a patch panel in a closet in the basement
- - Wiring enables wireless network that provides internet connectivity, wireless alarm system, TV and multi-line telephone system, feed through the patch panel for the entire house.
- - House wired with multiple RJ47 drops/connections for phones/computers for backup for wireless.
- - Sound system with speakers in ceiling provide balanced sound throughout house
- - Multi-zone control on each floor: speakers on main floor, deck, master bedroom/bathroom, throughout basement, media room, etc.
- - Related house sound equipment (i.e. amps, controllers, receivers, subwoofers) convey with the house.
- - Sound system installed during initial construction and wired into patch panel and headend connections for multimedia in various rooms in the house (i.e. media room, upstairs family room, master sitting room, et al).
- - Wireless alarm system with smart motion sensors
- - Increased energy efficiency of house by adding insulation and sealed external walls, vents and crawl spaces, and attic and added insulation. Overall energy consumption has reduced 10+%.
- - Installed solar panels, from March to Sept. pay nothing to Pepco.
- - Home has morning room (base model does not have morning room)
- - Huge deck with screened in porch)
- - Hot tub (2 years old)
- - Home owners have performed regular maintenance on the home:
- - Roof was replaced August 2017 (25-year warranty) ($20,000 value)
- - Palladium window ($2500), front door ($8400), deck door, and basement door ($6960) replaced on 2015
- - Water heater and air conditioners were replaced July 2017 ($8,000)
- - Kitchen refrigerator was replaced July 2017 ($3000 value)
- - Warrantees and/or maintenance agreements on appliances, gas fireplaces and equipment, which will convey with the house:
- - Kitchen Samsung Refrigerator – Warranty
- - Kitchen Kenmore Dishwasher – Maintenance agreement
- - Kitchen GE Cooktop – Maintenance agreement
- - Kitchen Kenmore Microwave – Maintenance agreement
- - Kitchen Kenmore Double Ovens – Maintenance agreement
- - Kenmore Elite Clothes Washer – Maintenance agreement
- - Kenmore Elite Clothes Dryer – Maintenance agreement
- - Gas fire places – Maintenance agreement, includes regular yearly checks and maintenance
- - Water Heater – Warranty
- - Air Conditioner – Warranty
- - Gas Heater – Maintenance agreement, includes regular yearly checks and maintenance
- - Location Features:
- - Located on a very quiet circle with very little traffic. Back yard backs up to the Montgomery County Agricultural Farm Park, a Maryland State Park. Very quiet location.
- - Less than ¼ mile from neighborhood tot lot
- - Less than 1 mile from new Montgomery County recreational park on Air Park Road (opening Spring 2018)
- - ½ mile from Metro bus stops
- - 3.1 miles from Shady Grove Metro
- - 2.2 miles from I-370/Intercounty Connector (200)
Interested? See more information or schedule showing
For more information, contact (240) 507-5000
RE/MAX Realty Services
Re/Max Realty Services
|| Equal Housing Opportunity