Park Model RV
Interior: 399 sqft
For more information, contact Lisa Little at (434) 774-5873(434) 774-5873 Location! Location! Location!! This 2000 Canterbury Bayview Park Model RV has it all! Only 3 units from the beach with absolutely stunning ocean views! Sip your coffee in the morning while you listen to the waves and watch dolphins play in the surf or take in the sunset while you grill and entertain friends on the deck of this idyllic coastal paradise.
This little gem is literally only steps away from the private beach entrance accessible only to residents of the Boardwalk RV Park, an oceanfront, gated community in Emerald Isle, NC. This home is perfect for year round living or simply as your weekend beach retreat to get away from the world.
Walk inside and you’ll love the high vaulted ceiling in the living room and large windows throughout that give the unit a spacious and airy feeling. Nicely crafted wood railings angled above the kitchen hint at the private lofts areas upstairs. This unit easily sleeps 8 comfortably. Generous size living room includes an oversized queen sized sleeper sofa with matching chair and ottoman. Sit on the couch and watch the waves or a movie on the 40” Sony Bravia flatscreen mounted above the media center complete with Bose Surround Sound speakers, LG BluRay player and CD /Cassette/AM/FM Stereo unit. Beautiful etched glass cabinets in the kitchen, perfect for storing /displaying those beautiful flip flop wine glasses and other trinkets you’re sure to buy at one of the local shops as soon as you move in here! Full sized refrigerator, gas stove, microwave and even a pantry closet! Comfortable dining area has a bay window for that little extra space you always crave around the table. Square dining table and four matching chairs that is definitely large enough to entertain 4 adults without feeling cramped. The master bedroom with residential queen size mattress is downstairs and has lots of storage including pier units on the wall complete with built in drawers, over the bed storage units and matching night stands. Upstairs, there is a double loft with full privacy wall that can easily fit a queen bed or two twins on each side. Matching small closets and cabinets/drawers on both sides of the loft. Other highlights of this unit include:
1. Brand new residential heat/ac unit Sept. 2014
2. All carpets professionally cleaned Sept. 2014
3. All electronics convey: 4 TV’s, (40” Sony Bravia flat screen in LR, 20” Emerson w/built in DVD player in bedroom, 15” Emerson w/built in DVD player in loft and 20” Magnavox w/built in VCR in second loft), BOSE surround system in LR, Bluray player, media center w/cd player, AM/FM Stereo.
4. New roof in 2012 – top of the line 135MPH wind rated shingles used
5. Hurricane shutters for front and side of camper with patio door
6. Tinted windows on front and side of camper with patio door to save on heating/AC bills
7. Custom blinds that have lifetime warranty
8. Deck boards replaced in 2013, deck rails/pickets painted Sept. 2014
9. Storage available under camper in dry area perfect for storing beach chairs, umbrellas, tents and other beach necessities.
10. All patio furniture conveys including 2 rust free lounge chairs with cushions; round table and 3 chairs made of PVC, umbrella, grill and Rubbermaid storage unit in rear of unit.
Annual lot lease of $5400 to be prorated at closing. Lot lease includes basic cable, maintenance of the common areas and trash. $3500 transfer fee payable to the park manager at closing. SELLER WILL PAY THE LOT LEASE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR AS WELL AS THE TRANSFER FEE WITH A FULL PRICE OFFER.
Wind / Hail / Insurance cost approximately $500/yr. Flood insurance is not required. There are NO real estate property taxes as RV's are considered to be personal property and NOT real property in the state of NC.
No owner financing or rent to own. This is a cash only deal.
Harrison Dorn Innovative Property Specialists
Equal Housing Opportunity