$428,000, Chestermere, 3 Beds
- 114 Cove Hill is a Villa (attached to another bungalow) will a homeowners association that takes care of all of the yard maintenance and snow removal. There are two decks that you can enjoy your planters on. This home is located at the end of a quiet cul de sac. It is located by the turn-off to Chestermere but the sound detention fence works, and keeps this home very quiet. You will enjoy the central air, heated garage, main floor laundry, The basement has a large bedroom, family room, full bath and a hobby room along with a lot of storage.
Single Family Home
3 Full Bathrooms
Interior: 1,334 sqft
Year Built: 2004
MLS #: A1116778
Retire by the Beach.
SELL YOUR LAWNMOWER AND LEAVE THE SNOW SHOVEL BEHIND! Not a condo, but the homeowners association takes care of lawn maintenance and snow removal. Immaculate 2 bedroom bungalow located in the prestigious "Villas of the Cove". Beautiful open plan with 9' ceilings that add to the spacious feel. The kitchen has a generous sized island, a bright & sunny nook with porcelain wood look tile flooring throughout the main floor that will always look great! A cozy gas fireplace for those cooler days, in the great room. Huge master bedroom with ensuite that has a fabulous jetted soaker tub to relax and luxuriate in and separate shower. Den can be used as a formal dining room should you desire. A 2nd bedroom, main floor laundry complete with washer/dryer, a second 4-piece bathroom, central air conditioning, underground sprinklers, double insulated garage The basement has a third bedroom another full bath, a family room, and a craft room with lots of storage. A small $125/mo. fee covers yard care and snow removal. Close to the Cove Beach. If you are thinking this home is too close to the highway you will be surprised how well the sound barrier works. It is quiet here as the sound just bounces right over this home .
IMPROVEMENTS TO 114 COVE HILL
· 2008 CURBING FLOWER BED
· 2008 MULCH IN POOR GROWTH AREAS
· 2014 NEW HOT WATER TANK
· 2015 new porcelain tile throughout main floor
· 2015 phantom screen door
· 2015 new roof warrantee to new owner
· 2015 new toilet in master
· 2015 new light in laundry room
· 2016 storm door
· 2016 garage epoxy
· 2018 new stove
· 2019 sealed front sidewalk.
· 2019 new garage door opener
· 2019 window well covers.
· 2016 new counter tops kitchen and baths
· 2019 Echo Purification in furnace for cleaner air
· 2021 new bathroom taps
· 2020 new irrigation control
· Also, natural gas hook-up for barbeque
· Central air
· Washable filter for furnace
· 220 volt in craft room
· Heated eavestrough switch in coat closet.
· Maintenance free yard, rubber mulch in flower beds with perennials.
Interested? See more information or schedule showing
For more information, contact 403-207-1776
||Doug McKay Team
RE/MAX Real Estate Mountain View
RE/MAX REAL ESTATE MOUNTAIN VIEW
|| Equal Housing Opportunity